Grounds Maintenance Labourer
Duration: Up to 35 hours/week for up to 10 weeks
Hourly rate: $15.50/hour
The Grounds Maintenance Labourer reports to the Lead Pastor, the Facilities Lead, and the Garden Team Lead. The Lead Pastor will be their official supervisor.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• General outdoor & indoor maintenance
• Garden upkeep
• Lawn care
Skills & Qualifications
• Able to tolerate the physical demands of the job (i.e., manual labor)
• Strong ability to prioritize tasks effectively
• Respectful team player that works well with individuals from diverse backgrounds
• Experience with landscaping an asset
• Current Police Information Check
We recognize that for some, finding employment is difficult, as vulnerable and minority populations are excluded and even discriminated against. That will not be the case as you apply for this job. We are an equity employer, preferring to help those who are vulnerable rise up
Applicants must be 15-30 years old apply for any of these job postings, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.